* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7472484?origin\x3dhttp://shinyme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Birthday celebration with TTSH friends

Get together dinner cum singles outing cum birthday celebration on Valentine's Day.... this is one good way to save money...

Nobody mentioned that they are celebrating my birthday on V-day, but I guessed it correctly. Otherwise why would any singles bother to compete with the couples to go shopping and dining on V-day? There just isn't any advantage to us, singles... furthermore, dinning areas would be even more expansive because every restaurant are charging more for the "V-day" treatment they are serving to the customers.

It was horrendously crowded in Plaza Singapura...It was worst than going shopping in Orchard road during weekends, practically just like shopping in Chinatown during CNY. It took me great pains to squeeze out of PS and walk to The Cathay,our dinner location. Fortunately, The Cathay was not as crowded as PS. Prob 1/5 of the crowd?

Our dinner was at the restaurant, Nihon Mura, in The Cathay. The restaurant had quite a long que, probably because of it's famous 99 cent per plate sushi. But then again, we are smart people, so SY went slightly early to que, so by the time we arrive, seats are available for us immediately. Too bad its not a Japanese buffet restaurant, otherwise I would have taken more of those delicious food like sashimi, scallop etc. Their ice-cream puff were simply delicious and unique!!! Everyone was aiming for that dish and I end up eating only 1 out of the 12 cream puffs we took :(


After dinner, we had a simple and informal birthday celebration. It was so informal till we ended up celebrating my birthday outside the restaurant, beside the 'fountain'. The brownie they bought from 'Posh'. It is extremely chocolaty!!! Just what I like, the more chocolate there is the better for me. I think it's the best that I've eaten so far, but of course, I guess, it comes with a high price too... though they didn't tell me how much it cost. It was sooo... exquisite till everyone dare not eat the brownie. Everyone claimed that they are full from the dinner and only tasted prob 2inch sq of brownie.

http://www.eposh.net/
--> This is the internet link to the brownie shop!!! Should go and visit the website, they have more chocolatety brownies available!!! I'll definitely ask them to get this brownie again for my next birthday!! haha... or buy for mum's birthday... so that I can eat it.. haha..

This photo is the evidence that I celebrated my b'day infront of the restaurant.

Angie and her sis had to leave early for the korean 'BreakOut' concert... which i WANT to watch but no money to purchase the tickets (min $75/-... arrg..) I'm so envious of them... *sob*, so to pass the time, the rest of us went to PS to shop, which by then was quite empty already...haha coz its around 9pm already.

Vas, Easter and Pauline have to leave early because either they have to work the next day or have to tidy up home... So left Me and SY waiting for Angie and her sis to enjoy my brownie. So we went to TCC to have some coffee... and I end up drinking a cup of Rum Coffee... making me all red, from the wine.





Scribbled by: Pooi Leng @Sunday, February 15, 2009







Scrolls....


http://shinyme.blogspot.com/
ePosh --> Recommended chocolatey brownie

NO Spamming !


About Me.

My Emotion: My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)
Name: Pooi leng
Birthday: 11 Feb
Zodiac: Aquarius
School: Currently I'm still in University

WiSH LisT

Krumpler messenger bag or Timbuk2 messenger bag
A holiday trip
To Australia for student exchange programme next year
Sony Ericsson G900
Digital camera
Get into University

CuRrEnt FaV MuSiC

I Am Stupid by SS501
Standby Me by SHINee
Wish Ur My Love by T-Max
Yearning Heart by A'st1
Making a Lover by SS501








Comments?